Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions, along with all other terms and legal notices located on www.myipas.in (collectively, “Terms”), govern your use of www.myipas.in (the “Website”). If you do not understand and/ or agree to be bound by all Terms, do not use this Website. Your use of this Website at anytime constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these Terms. http://myipas.in is the property of Winsoftek and all its content belong to Winsoftek.
Make your contact details available to Winsoftek; you may be contacted by Winsoftek for education information through email, telephone and SMS.
Receive promotional mails/SMS/special offers from myipas.in or any of its partner websites.
Be contacted by Winsoftek. In accordance with the privacy settings set by you.
Restrictions Regarding Materials
We explicitly disclaim, and will not accept any responsibility for any of the following in respect of the sites that we link to:
- All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, “Materials”) contained in this Website are provided by Winsoftek. Or its third party manufacturers, authors, developers and vendors (“Third Party Providers”) and are the copyrighted work of Winsoftek. And/or the respective Third Party Providers. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of Winsoftek.’ or the Third Party Provider. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of Winsoftek.’. You also may not, without Winsoftek prior express written permission, “mirror” any Materials contained on this Website on any other server.
- Nothing on this Website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Winsoftek. Or any Third Party Provider’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses.
- Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download Winsoftek Materials on this Website provided that: (1) both the copyright notice identified below and this permission notice appear in the Materials, (2) the use of such Materials is solely for personal, non commercial and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any of the Materials are made. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other related laws and may have various legal consequences.
- Materials provided by Third Party Providers have not been independently authenticated in whole or in part by Winsoftek. www.myipas.in does not provide, sell, license, or lease any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Winsoftek.’. Winsoftek.’ is committed to respecting others’ intellectual property rights, and we ask our users to do the same. Winsoftek.’ (Hereinafter referred to as “We”) may, in its sole discretion, terminate the access rights of users who infringe or otherwise violate others’ intellectual property rights.
Disclaimer for websites that we link to:
Winsoftek. expressly disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to www.myipas.in, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.myipas.in, to any external website linked thereto, and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto. myipas.in, and any material, information, links, and content presented on the web pages at www.myipas.in, as well as any external website and any external material, information, links, and content linked thereto, are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Winsoftek.’ has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to www.myipas.in. Certain jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and the foregoing exclusions of implied warranties may not apply to you. Myipas.in and its internal web pages may be unavailable for online access from time to time and at anytime; there are no guarantees and no warranties of online availability, impressions, and click-throughs. The entire risk as to the performance of, or non-performance of, or arising out of the use of, or the access of, or the lack of access to www.myipas.in, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.myipas.in, to any external website linked thereto, or to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto, is borne by the user, visitor, customer, or other person.
DISCLAIMER OF ONLINE AVAILABILITY, IMPRESSIONS, AND CLICK-THROUGHS
In addition to the other disclaimers and limitations discussed in this notice, there are no guarantees and no warranties regarding online availability, impressions, and click-through of www.myipas.in, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.myipas.in. myipas.in, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.myipas.in, may be unavailable for online access at anytime. Advertising sponsors and advertising must be approved by Winsoftek. Before the posting of any advertising material, information, links, content, banners, and graphics on www.myipas.in. Any advertising should be related to interactive digital television and related subject areas. Winsoftek.’ reserves the right to accept or to reject any advertising sponsor or any advertising for any reason.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall Winsoftek.’ be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
Winsoftek.’ controls and operates this Website from its headquarters in Nagpur, India and makes no representation that the materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on this Website are solely directed to individuals, companies or other entities located in India and comply with the laws prevailing for the time being in force in India. Disputes if any shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Nagpur.
- This Website could include unintended inaccuracies or typographical errors. Winsoftek. And the Third Party Providers may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this Website at any time without notice. Changes are periodically made to the Website.
The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website are of a general nature only and are not intended to address the specific circumstances, requirements, or any other needs of any particular individual or entity. It cannot be guaranteed that the material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website is comprehensive, complete, accurate, sufficient, timely, or up to date for any particular purpose or use. The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website should not be considered as professional, legal, business, financial, investment, or purchasing advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional). This website is sometimes linked to external websites over which Winsoftek.’ has no control and assume no responsibility, and are in no way acting as a publisher of material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. Links may become invalid, may expire, or may become misdirected at any time. Links are provided as a convenience and do not necessarily constitute, signify, or otherwise imply an endorsement by, or an endorsement for, or a relationship with, or connection to Winsoftek.’ The statements expressed on external linked websites are not those of Winsoftek’; and users are advised that Winsoftek.’ does not maintain editorial control over external linked websites or determine the appropriateness regarding the material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. Winsoftek.’ has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to www.myipas.in.
The subjects and their coverage, tests and their results as also various tutorials are to be used to assess one’s knowledge of concepts and as test papers and should not be interpreted as a definitive score of ones ability. The tests and exercises are created for you to test your understanding of concepts and are not to be interpreted as a sample question paper for any examinations.
- The Website and your use of the Website will be governed in all respects by the laws of India.
- These Terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting, additional, or other communications. Winsoftek. can modify these Terms at any time without notice or consent by updating this posting.
- In the event any or a portion of the provisions of these Terms are held invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable by a Court, such provision shall be deemed amended to be valid, legal and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms are binding upon you and your heirs, representatives, successors and assigns. The headings of the several articles and subdivisions of these Terms are inserted solely for the convenience of reference and shall have no further meaning, force or effect. No third party shall be a beneficiary of any provision of these Terms, except with the express written consent of Winsoftek.
- The subscriber availing this service shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by all the applicable terms and conditions of this service.
- Decision of Winsoftek. Regarding all transactions under this service shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- ‘Winsoftek.’ reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this service or any part thereof including charges, at its sole discretion at anytime as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or regulatory or statutory changes.
- Your mobile phone number (MSISDN) will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider’s server for SMS Service.
- The subscriber understands that he/she can avail SMS Services at his/her discretion and the said service shall be availed in such options as are made available by Winsoftek.’ from time to time.
- This service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority as applicable from time to time.
- The SMS or its contents once sent for availing the SMS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances.
- WAP Services enable you to access our Services and to submit and/or receive Content through your wireless Device. Your access to our WAP Services may be dependent on the wireless Device you use to access the applicable WAP services.
- Subscription Services provide you with access to certain Content for a selected period of time, which will be as indicated and chosen by you prior to purchase. The frequency with which you will receive the relevant Content will be notified to you at the time you subscribe for the service.
- You will not post or transmit any content that is abusive, obscene, racial, sexually oriented or against national interest. Winsoftek. reserves the right to suspend your account if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found and may further initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you.
- The Service is an additional service offered by Winsoftek. The functions of the Service are dependent on the Operator owning the network to facilitate this service (Operator), for which Winsoftek.’ does not undertake any responsibility for failure of this network transmission or failure of message transmission for any reasons whatsoever. From time to time, Winsoftek. May include additional features and services.
- Reserves the right to modify/delete the account contents at its own discretion without prior notice if the contents of profile are deemed unfit for broadcast.
- The subscriber must maintain such minimum balance in his/her prepaid account as is specified by ‘Winsoftek. For availing the particular option offered under these services. All incidental costs/taxes/levies, if any, related to the VAS shall be entirely borne by the customer.
- The users specifically note and agree that the content and service or part thereof may be varied, added, withdrawn, withheld or suspended by Winsoftek. at its sole discretion without prior notice to the users.
- Winsoftek shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect), or for loss of revenue, loss of profits or any consequential loss whatsoever as a result of the user using the Service.
- No reversal of deducted charges shall be allowed under any circumstances.
- The users shall remain solely responsible for all content, information, data originated from the users and transmitted via the Service (content), and the users shall accordingly indemnify Winsoftek and / or the Operator, against all third party claims relating to the users content or due to the users act, negligence or omission.
- You are bound by the terms and conditions as mentioned herein and as stated on the site.
- Message delivery is conditional to Mobile operator’s technical infrastructure and its network uptime.
- By using various SMS based services from Winsoftek you agree to receive phone calls, messages etc. from Winsoftek and/or its associates tailored to provide with better education related opportunities.
- Subscribing or using various paid/free services of Winsoftek on SMS/Voice/WAP either directly or indirectly doesn’t in any manner guarantee the user an admissions.
- Winsoftek and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained within the, Winsoftek sites/services for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Winsoftek and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement. Winsoftek shall not be responsible or liable for any consequential damages arising thereto.
- By agreeing to register at Winsoftek Mobile alerts, a user allows Winsoftek to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events or offers regarding careers, admissions, jobs and ancillary services on mobile. This can include exciting offers, information, as well as promotions.
- The subscriber shall be required to comply with all directions/instructions etc. issued by the Company relating to the network, the services and any/all matters connected therewith and provide the Company all other and further information and co-operation as the Company may require from time to time.
- This service is live in India only.